POLISH-DANISH EXPERIENCES IN THE AREA OF ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATES
The learning event is organised within the framework of the H2020 project RoundBaltic and its overarching objective of supporting the implementation of the Smart Finance for Smart Buildings initiative in the Baltic Sea Region, notably the project’s direct target countries Poland, Latvia and Denmark.
The general scope of learning events under RoundBaltic is to address key aspects that can help accelerating energy efficiency investments in Poland, Latvia and Denmark as well as across the entire Baltic Sea Region (BSR). The learning events will explore the specific challenges and solutions of these target countries and to the extent appropriate the prospects of replication in the BSR and EU wide. The learning of the event will feed into the stakeholder dialogue of RoundBaltic and the project’s efforts on identifying and enabling energy efficiency finance actions and the findings will be disseminated via news bulletins.
AGENDA (draft – polish version here )
10:00 Welcome and introduction, Andrzej Rajkiewicz, SAPE
- Current status of EPC in Poland, Jerzy Kwiatkowski NAPE S.A. ( only in polish)
- XTendo – sum up of the features developed under the project, Jerzy Kwiatkowski NAPE S.A. ( only in polish)
- CrossCerth – follow up on XTendo activities including testing in Poland and Denmark, KAPE ( Karolina Junak) and EC Net ( Nils Daugaard) ( in polish and english)
- White Paper on EE, State of Green, Gry Klitmose Holm
- Lessons learnt and latest changes in DK system, Anne Svendsen, Danish Energy Agency
- Changes in EPBD, Jerzy Kwiatkowski, NAPE S.A. ( only in polish)
12:00 – 12:15 Coffe break
12:15 – 13:00 Discussion
Moderator: Szymon Firląg
- Jerzy Kwiatkowski, NAPE
- Dariusz Koc, KAPE
- Kaj Petersen, ECNet
- Nils Daugaard, ECNet
- Michał Pomianowski, Aalborg Universitet
How EPC are included/support/enhance the financing of energy efficiency in Denmark and in Poland ?
Which features developed under XTendo project are/can be implemented in Denmark/Poland?
Which changes in EPBD will affect EPC in Denmark/Poland?
What are the possibilities and barriers to implement the new functionalities/features (XTendo and EPBD) into national certification systems?
13:00 – 13:15 Sum up and next steps
13:15 – 13:30 EDYCE – towards methodology for dynamic EPCs – potentials and challenges Prof Michał Pomianowski, AALBORG UNIVERSITET
13:15 – 14:00 Coffee networking
The event is organized in partnership with:
RoundBaltic – Promotion of Smart Finance for Smart Buildings in the Baltic Region with focus on Poland, Latvia and Denmark
project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 967051